Wishlist #1

December 15, 2014

My first ever wish list!
Let's dream a little... :)

#1 CREST 3D WHITESTRIPS
For some time now I really wanted to try any kind of teeth whitening product and after a bit of research, I stumbled upon these Crest strips, and they are not too expensive on Ebay, so I will probably order some soon.

#2 MOROCCANOIL LIGHT HAIR TREATMENT
I am in desperate need of a good hair oil and more and more I am adapting to the fact, that if I want a really good product, it won't be the cheapest. About a year ago I got a generous sample of this Morrocanoil and I fell in love immediately. I just somehow can't spend 40€ on a hair oil right now...but, soon, I hope. :)

#3 TANYA BURR FALSE LASHES
I was really excited when Tanya released her false lashes, because she is one of my favorite Youtube gurus and somehow I trust that these lashes are good quality. I was thinking of ordering some on Feel unique, for my New year's eve makeup - I really want to do something special for that night!

#4 LUSH BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB
I would have already owned this one if they had it in stock last week in the Lush store I went to. So, next time I am in town, I am probably going to check the store if they got it yet. Let's just hope, I don't find 20 more Lush products to put on my wishlish until than.

#5 REMINGTON HAIR CURLING WAND
I am looking at this curling wand...and just can't decide if I really need it or not. Of course curls look really pretty...but honestly, would I use it? Probably not. I have to have my hair in a bun or in a ponytail at work (I work in a luxury chocolate shop) ...and that is 4 days or more a week...which basically means all the time. Plus I guess I would be too lazy to curl my hair. Oh, the decisions.

#6 ZOYA PIXIE DUST NAIL POLISH IN NOIR
It's quite funny, I bought the exact same polish for my friend as a gift. After I saw how good it looks on her nails...let's just say, I want to steal it back now.

#7 TANYA BURR LIP GLOSS IN VAMPIRE KISS
Another Tanya Burr product. Actually I want about 10 of her glosses...ha ha...but if I would have to choose just one it would be this one. I like red lips, it's just that I am not always brave enough to put on a heavy red lipstick - so a gloss would be a better choice for such days!

#8 (never gonna happen...but anyway) GIVENCHY ANTIGONA
This bag won my heart when I first saw it. Every popular fashion blogger has it! But...the price... over 2000€... maybe in ten years I will be able to afford something like this. So it remains my dream bag. I love it! I would be happy with a really good cheap replica ;) I just ordered a bag from AliExpress a few days ago for a really cheap price, but it had great reviews, I hope it will be OK. :)

So, these are my most wanted products ATM! Do you have any similar on your list? :)

Be happy!
Linda

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Thank you for all your comments! :)