Dove purely pampering hand cream

February 18, 2015

Let me start with this sentence: This is the best hand cream I have ever tried. No joke. I swear.
It is not a secret how good Dove shower gels and body lotions are. This is just about the same. I really needed a new hand cream and this one caught my attention.

Let me tell you, I am not one for vanilla scents. But when I checked the scent on this one, I loved it immediately. It is a very pleasant and warm scent, perfect for winter, for summer maybe not so much. 


When applied, this cream sinks into the skin in literally seconds. It is so easy to apply, and after about 2 minutes the sticky feeling is gone - you are left with gorgeous soft hands. I love to use it at work, because it doesn't make my hands greasy and it doesn't bother me while touching anything (I work in a chocolate shop - so nice hands are a must). I also use it every night before I go to sleep.

Here you can see how easily it starts to sink into the skin.
 I can't tell enough good things about this product. If you want to treat yourself with a nice hand cream for everyday (costs 2,7€), I suggest you give this one a try!

Have a nice day.
Linda


You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Thank you for all your comments! :)