Wishlist #2

March 03, 2015

There is so many things, I want to try... Some of them I will, some I probably won't get the chance to - but hey, a girl can dream, right? :)

Let's see..

1. JOICO COLOR ENDURE SHAMPOO
I read many good reviews about Joico hair products and I would love to try some myself. After researching what they have to offer, this shampoo appealed to me the most. It has good reviews, and is meant for colored hair. I might order this from Feel Unique, it retails for 14€. 
 
2. REDKEN EXTREME ANTI-SNAP LEAVE-IN
I love leave-in conditioners, because I feel like they give something extra good to my colored hair. This one is a thermal protector too, which is a big plus. I read a lot of good reviews about this one and I would really like to try it. 
 
3. URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION LIPSTICK
I had my eyes on these lipsticks for a long time - specially on the shade 'Venom', a gorgeous dark purple-red. They cost around 20€ on Feel Unique.

4. PUREOLOGY REVIVING RED SET
Shampoo, conditioner and oil for red hair - as a redhead I always wanted to try products catered to my hair color - which is by the way a pain in the ass to maintain. There is no way for me to get anything like this on our Slovenian market, so - online shopping it is. If I had to choose, I would still prefer the Joico and Redken product mentioned above, but these ones would be really cool too. I would love too see if they actually make any difference.
 
5. MAYBELLINE AGE REWIND ERASER
You all know this concealer, it is supposed to be one of the best you can find in the drugstore. Of course I believe anything I read from fellow beauty bloggers and want to try all the things they praise. I will purchase this one with my next Feel Unique order.  

6. ST MORIZ SELF TANNER
This is supposed to be a great dupe for the famous St Tropez self tanner, and it is really cheap! I will definitely be ordering this one in the following months. I am really pale and the sun hates me, so there is no way I can get a natural tan. This will be my way of getting a bit of color before jumping in skirts and dresses without tights.

7. KERASTASE NUTRITIVE NUTRI-THERMIQUE MASQUE
Another hair product, I read a lot of good reviews about. I prefer masks to regular conditioners, and I think I would really love this. It would be a treat, though, because it is not on the cheapest side. Why do I want so many hair products suddenly? I guess that's what beauty blogs do to you. :)

8. RIMMEL STAY MATTE PRESSED POWDER
A really cheap and supposed to be really good face powder. I don't know why I don't already own this, it is an essential!
 
9. CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL
This cream bronzer is so pretty! Nicola from Pixiwoo used to use it a lot in her videos and that's when it got on my 'I want it but it is soooo expensive' wishlist. I think it would be perfect for summer! I prefer bronzers to blushers a 100 times.
 
10. BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION VELVET 
I already own two of these lipsticks and they are my favorites. I want two more shades: 'Happy nude year' and 'Frambourjoise'. I might get the last one mentioned in the following week with some discount in Drogerie markt. 
 
11. MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION
Wayne Goss (gossmakeupartist) said in his video, this is the best drugstore foundation. Of course that means I need it in my life. Immediately. His words are sacred to me! You know him, right? If not, you are missing out! He is the sweetest thing. 
 
12. MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA
I had the chance to try this mascara this week - my roommate has it. It really is sensational, haha. :) I am buying it for sure, and writing a review about it. I tried many Maybelline mascaras in the time of my makeup 'career' and I liked this one the most by far. It separates the lashes nicely and gives just enough volume. The brush is really interesting and unique, too! 
 
13. ESCADA CHERRY IN THE AIR PERFUME
This will remain on my wishlist forever, because it was a limited edition perfume a few years ago. Since spring is around the corner, I started craving brighter lipsticks and summery scents, and this was a perfect summer perfume. The bottle is really pretty too. I might still find it on the internet somewhere. Hopefully Escada will bring out something similar this summer!

And that's it. What do you think about these products, is something similar on your wishlist too?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day. :) 

xo Linda

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. To Maybelline maskaro sem držala v rokah, pa sem jo potem kar od Bourjois kupila :D nisem bila ravno prepričana, ker moje trepalnice nonstop švigajo sem in tja, pa sem avno zaradi drugačne oblike krtačke spremenila mnenje :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz bom gotovo naredila review, pa boš mogoče potem po slikah spremenila mnenje in se kdaj odločila za nakup. Tudi jaz upam, da ne bom razočarana. :)

      Delete
  2. Maybelline Age Rewind concealer se zelo splača! Samo preveri odtenke, da ne vzameš napačnega. Če se odločiš tudi za Chanelov bronzer se že veselim ocene :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim, da najsvetlejši bi bil moja izbira, ker sem zelo bleda. Glede bronzerja, bo pa najbrž minilo še nekaj časa preden bom pripravljena dati toliko denarja zanj. Upam, da kmalu. :)

      Delete
  3. Živjo! Nominirala sem te za Liebster Award :) Več si lahko prebereš tukaj http://fruitsandsnow.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    Bourjois rouge edition velvet so pa TOP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)